YOU ARE WELCOME TO LINK TO ANY OF THE PAGES ON THIS SITE.
It is offered by CaribbeanPressReleases.com, and understood by those submitting press releases to CaribbeanPressReleases.com that limited copyright is granted for you to use and/or republish any of the press releases
within this site for any legitimate news gathering and media purpose, as long as you reference
CaribbeanPressReleases.com as the source.
Non-press release pages from within CaribbeanPressReleases.com, including, but not limited to graphics and art elements, cannot be republished, or reproduced, without prior written consent of the site owner/manager. You may, however, link to these pages from your site.
If you have any questions regarding information in the press releases within CaribbeanPressReleases.com, please contact the company or individual identified in the press release. Please do not contact CaribbeanPressReleases.com. We will be unable to assist you with your inquiry.
Please read this Disclaimer carefully before using this site.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BECAUSE OF THE NUMBER OF POSSIBLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, AND THE INHERENT HAZARDS AND UNCERTAINTIES OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES, OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH SUCH INFORMATION. IF YOU RELY ON THIS SERVICE OR ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SERVICE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU *AS IS,* *WITH ALL FAULTS,* AND *AS AVAILABLE.* CARIBBEANPRESSRELEASES.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE. NOR DO THEY GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CARIBBEANPRESSRELEASES.COM, OR ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF CARIBBEANPRESSRELEASES.COM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF CARIBBEANPRESSRELEASES.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF LEGAL CLAIM IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THE SERVICE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO THE SERVICE FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICE.
This agreement has been made in, and shall be construed in accordance
with the laws of Barbados. By using this service, you consent to
the exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts of Barbados, in
all disputes arising out of, or relating to, this agreement or this Web site.
By using CaribbeanPressReleases.com, you agree to abide by the terms of this agreement. We hope you enjoy using this site and we welcome suggestions for improvements.
CaribbeanPressReleases.com and or its agents, reserve the right to remove any inappropriate press and/or video release(s) submitted to the site.
The following guidelines apply to all content submitted through our site:
- The idea behind a press release is to inform the media and the world of a newsworthy item. Be it a product, an organization, service or event, your press release must answer ALL the "W" questions such as why, who, where, when what, and not how much, so that your press release is information and not an advertisement
- Multiple identical press releases will be rejected.
- Do not include HTML tags or any other types of tags in the press release. All press releases are to be written in PLAIN text.
- Do not write in FIRST person, even in a company description. Submissions containing, but not limited to, content with phrases like "We/I believe" or "It's My/Our Opinion" or words such as I, We, Us or Our, not used in quotations, is an article or an opinion editorial, not a press release.
- Advertisements will be rejected. Press releases must have substance and must represent real information that informs the readers, not sell to them.
- Do not headline or submit a press release in upper case. Here is an example of a proper headline format: "John Doe Card Services Announces New Distributor with 5,000 Retail Customers" without the quotes.
- A calendar of events is not a press release.
- Compose your press release in a word processor ahead of time.
- If your submission is a "how to" or giving advice or tips, it is not a press release.
- If your press release contains any adult (18 or over) or pornographic material, or promotes any website with the aforementioned content, it will be rejected.
- A list of items is not a press release. For
example, if you are selling a 10 step program and list all 10 steps and
submit it as a press release, it will be rejected.
- No exclamation points in releases. Exclamation points are used mostly for hype and have no place in a press release.
- Do not use Internet jargon or shorthand in your press release such as "IMHO" etc. If you do your press release will be rejected.
- When quoting someone or writing about other companies and products, make sure you obtain permission from the persons or companies you are referencing.
- Where we deem necessary, CaribbeanPressReleases will seek to verify any and all information contained in any press release before publication.
- Persons who register and do not add media releases to the site shall be deemed to be using the site for advertising purposes only and will be removed as contributors.